In a Nutshell About Us
We are a well established Chartered Building Surveying practice and Design Consultancy, based in the West Midlands.
Primarily we operate within the commercial and public sector, providing a broad spectrum of building consultancy, and full design services to building owners, occupiers, developers and investors. SBPC have affiliated offices in the South West and Birmingham. We offer our services both regionally and nationally. All projects are delivered with care, efficiency and reliability; customer rention is of prime importance and we have many long-term customers.
What we Offer
- A customer focused service. Our traditional professional services are combined seemlessly with modern technology, to provide reliable and approriate solutions.
- Independent and commercial accumen. With a depth of experience in property transition processes, SBPC is well placed to serve clients in a wide commercial and residential sectors.
- Reliability. Our experienced project management skills in the construction industry enable us to deliver reliable outcomes, with limited time and budget resources.
- Director and Chartered Building Surveyor Registered CDM Coordinator and Fellow of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors, Expert Witness having recently gained an advanced professional award in Expert Witness Evidence. Chris has 27 years experience in construction having founded the practice 11 years ago. Read More...
- Senior Surveyor. Eamon has over 30 years experience in construction and specialises in contract administration on both refurbishment, alterations and new build, planned maintenance, dilapidations and defects analysis having worked with clients such as Royal Mail, British Waterways and the Salvation Read More...
- Architectural Technologist. Steve has worked as an architectural technologist for 26 years most recently working with Roberts Gardner and is fully conversant with using Autocad. Steve is currently coordinating our design side on education projects throughout Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. Read More...