In a Nutshell About Us
We are a well established Chartered Building Surveying practice and Design Consultancy, based in the West Midlands.
Established in 2003 as Allen Sheppard & Partners, our company was then re-named in 2010 as Sheppard Building & Project Consultancy Ltd. Primarily we operate within the commercial sector, providing a broad spectrum of building consultancy services, to building owners, occupiers, developers and investors, from acquisition to final project delivery. SBPC have affiliated offices in the South West and Birmingham giving us effective regional coverage but we can also offer our services on a national level. All projects are delivered with care, efficiency and reliability; client retention is of prime importance and as such, we have many long-term clients with whom we’ve built up strong relationships.
What we Offer
- A customer focused service. We look to tailor our professional services to specifically meet our clients varied needs, aspirations and budgets. We build long-term relationships based on trust and proven ability.
- Independent and commercial accumen. With a depth of experience in both property and construction processes, SBPC is well placed to serve clients within the commercial and residential sectors.
- Reliability. Our experienced project management skills in the construction industry enable us to deliver reliable outcomes, on budget and to programme.
- Director and Chartered Building Surveyor Registered CDM Coordinator and Fellow of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors, Expert Witness having recently gained an advanced professional award in Expert Witness Evidence. Chris has 27 years experience in construction having founded the practice 11 years ago. Read More...
- Senior Surveyor. Eamon has over 30 years experience in construction and specialises in contract administration on both refurbishment, alterations and new build, planned maintenance, dilapidations and defects analysis having worked with clients such as Royal Mail, British Waterways and the Salvation Read More...
- Architectural Technologist. Steve has worked as an architectural technologist for 26 years most recently working with Roberts Gardner and is fully conversant with using Autocad. Steve is currently coordinating our design side on education projects throughout Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. Read More...